Monday, August 07, 2006

Miniatures: Thunderbolt mountain


Just a quick post this Monday to show off some figures I just finished painting. They're some of the exquisite figures from Thunderbolt Mountain, of the famous and brilliantly talented Tom Mier. This isn't a paid shill for Tom, I just love his work. And they always throw in a free monster figure when I order from them, like a goblin or a skeleton. It's the little extra touches that get me...

Wow! I just looked at Thunderbolt Mountain's site, and saw the new releases for Gencon! A wood elf champion and scouts! Take a look!

Wait, forget those (although they're cool)... I started to ready his blog here, and check this out!!! That's truly incredible!

So I just threw them into GIMP and put a cheezy background on it. Not bad for 15 minutes of work... They look pretty heroic there. Now they just need a big dragon behind them to be fleeing from :P

In other news, stay tuned this week for more content coming from Unicorn Rampant on Claw / Claw / Bite ! You'll be seeing the Great Earth Serpent (CR 20), the lawful good Bronze Golem (CR 8) and more Castle Steiglitz and much, much more!

No comments: